What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- information from you through site visit data and automatic online collection devices (known as “cookies”)
- geolocation information if you choose to allow sharing of this information from your electronic device
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Mobile features. We may use personal information to help you better engage with our mobile app to, for example, participate in connecting to gaming machines through your mobile device (for example, through a Bluetooth pairing), and receiving notifications from the casino.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You may manage how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at 918-683-1825 or 3420 W. Peak Boulevard, Muskogee, OK 74403. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
MNGE Mobile App
If you choose to use the MNGE mobile application, the following information that may be collected includes:
- Geo-Location Information: We may request access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings. We may collect, depending on the capabilities of your mobile device, information about the Wi-Fi routers closest to you, cell IDs of cell towers closest to you, and the strength of your Wi-Fi or cell signal. While we use this information to return an estimated location, geolocation data may not be accurate. We use the information to provide you with location-based services.
- Mobile Device Access: We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s Bluetooth, calendar, camera, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Mobile Device Data: We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address.
- Push Notifications: We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties. For more information, please visit our SMS Terms policy here.
We potentially may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personally identifiable information to the appropriate government authorities.
It is our policy to never send e-mails to users who have asked us not to do so, either at initial registration or later through an unsubscribe process. You may opt-out of receiving e-mails at any time by using the following options:
1. E-mail: Info@riverspirittulsa.com
2. Mail to the following postal address:
River Spirit Casino
P.O. Box 700833
Tulsa, OK 74170-0833
Using the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on will not prevent site owners from using other tools to measure site analytics. It does not prevent data from being sent to the website itself or in other ways to web analytics services
Exterior photographs for your own personal enjoyment is allowed and encouraged. However, any photography intended for publication requires advance written permission.
If you would like to inquire about the use of photos in your print or internet publication, please send your written request to: River Spirit Casino, attn: Marketing Services, or send an email to email@example.com